Event Sign Rentals
Town of Black Diamond Event Signs
Advertise Your Community Events For FREE*
Do you have a community event coming up that you want to make the town aware of?
The town of Black Diamond has double sided event signs at all entrances to the the town.
- Center Avenue; East Entrance (by Rona)
- Government Road; South Entrance (by Hospital)
- 5th Str
What you get when you "rent" the signs
- One week of advertising on one side of ALL 3 signs
- Reservations are for the Tuesday-->following Monday
- You pick up your letters from the Oilfields Regional Arena between 8am-4pm Tuesday
- You return your letters the following Monday between 8am-4pm
- Each sign holds 5 lines and 16 letters on ea line
- You must submit your wording at time of booking in order to give the team time to pick your letters for your reservation.
- Each line can be a combination of both letters and numbers limited special characters are available
- User is responsible for picking up letters from arena, putting them up on the sign boards and returning the letters back to the arena on time.
- Cost = FREE* advertising
Booking requests how to
All booking requests can be made through this web page** or by email. It is advised to get your request in as soon as possible as we are only able to accommodate 2 bookings per sign each week.
**To book via this webpage you:
1. Click "Request Reservation"
2. Select "RECURRING EVENT"
3. Put either 8am-12pm or 12pm-4pm (use the one that is not already booked if another booking is in calendar)
4. Select Daily Occurence
5. Start date will be a TUESDAY
6. End date will be the following Monday
Add all your information into the online form and we will get back to you with a confirmation. Your reservation is NOT offically booked until you receive a confirmation with a copy of your contract.
It is FREE for all local community groups & public relations to advertise their events. We do require a deposit check of $75 to hold your reservation; we reserve the right to withhold sign deposits and invoice user for damaged, lost, or non-returned letters.