Municipal Services During COVID-19
Municipal Office is Open
Please note that our Municipal Office is open for regular office hours, with extra sanitizing processes in place. If you prefer to make an appointment to visit or require staff assistance, please call 403-933-4348 or email email@example.com
If you wish to make payments without attending the office, the following options are available:
- Use online banking options; add the Town of Black Diamond as a payee;
- Call (403) 933-4348 for preauthorization payment options for utilities or property taxes,
- Credit Card payment via Option Pay (fees apply, be sure to visit the Option Pay page to learn more),
- Pay by cheque and use the drop box located outside the municipal office upper-level entrance, 301 Centre Ave, Black Diamond AB T0L 0H0; or
- Mail your cheque to: Box 10 Black Diamond, AB T0L 0H0
For all other inquiries please contact us at (403) 933-4348, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, use the Services Directory to contact a specific department, or continue to browse our website at www.town.blackdiamond.ab.ca.
Municipal Facility Closures/Re-openings
The Off-Leash Dog Park is open. Users are reminded to maintain good physical distancing measures when using the park. Everyone is also reminded that it is a requirement to clean up after your dog anywhere in town, including the Off-Leash Dog Park. Waste containers are located near the exits of the park for disposal of pet waste and gloves.
The Oilfields Recycling Centre in Turner Valley (a shared service) is open with limited hours and safety protocols in place. Please visit the link to learn more about the reopening and what you need to know when visiting the Oilfields Recycling Centre.
Other options including using local curbside collection services or, if feasible, storing recycling materials in the interim.
Local curbside recycling service providers:
T & T Disposal Services
Illegal dumping of recyclables is costly to clean up, can be harmful to our environment and may create serious safety issues. Please be respectful and help keep our community safe and clean.