Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Enrolment requests must be received no later than the 24th day of the month in order to be processed for inclusion in the next month's payments. Payments are withdrawn on the 3rd day of each month, or the next available business day.
List additional owners here, separated by commas if adding more than one.
Please verify that your information is correct before submitting it.
Include ALL names on the bank account
Up to 12 Digits
Not sure how to find your bank account information on your cheque or online deposit form? Please view the image on the right.
1. You authorize the Town and its financial institution(s) to continually debit the stated bank account on the 3rd day of each month to make payments on your property tax account.
2. You acknowledge that when current year taxes are unknown, the debited instalments will be estimated on the prior year's taxes until current year tax information is available for recalculation.
3. Your tax account must be at a NIL balance at year end for you to automatically participate in the TIPP program in the following year. Any credit balance on the tax account remaining at the end of the calendar year will be applied to the following year's payments.
4. This plan will remain in effect until cancelled. You are responsible to advice the Town, in writing, at least 15 days in advance, of any changes required to the next automatic payment (e.g. Payor information, bank account changes, cancellation of the plan, etc.). If there is a change in ownership of the property, you are responsible to notify the Town in writing to cancel the program.
5. Any payments that are dishonoured by your bank will incur a fee, which must be paid prior to resuming your participation in the program.
6. The Town has the right to cancel your participation in the program, per the Bylaw, if your account is no longer in good standing.
7. Monthly payment instalments will be recalculated periodically. You will be notified of calculations that result in changed payments.
8. Any correspondence sent by the Town will be directed to the registered owner(s) of the property only.
9. By submitting this application to the Town, you are agreeing to be bound by the TIPP Bylaw and the Terms & Conditions of this agreement.
10. You have certain recourse rights if any debit does not comply with this agreement. For example, you have the right to receive reimbursement for any debit that is not authorized or is not consistent with this agreement. To obtain more information on your recourse rights, contact your financial institution or visit http://www.cdnpay.ca
Type your name to agree to the above statement and verify to the best of your knowledge that all information filled out on this form is correct.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field