Oilfields Regional Arena (Indoor)
- Adult Non-Prime Ice Rental (indoor) ($115.00 Add-on)
- Adult Prime Ice Rental (indoor) ($210.00 Add-on)
- Local Youth Ice Rental (indoor) ($150.00 Add-on)
- Local Youth Prime A (indoors) ($85.00 Add-on)
- Local Youth Prime B (indoor) ($95.00 Add-on)
- Non-Local Youth Ice Rental (indoor) ($170.00 Add-on)
- Non-Local Youth Ice Rental (non-prime) ($100.00 Add-on)
The Oilfields Regional Arena (Indoor) is Open
Home of the Foothills Figure Skating Club & High Country Minor Hockey
- Ice is in place from the end of August to the end of March.
- Pad time is available from April through July
- Indoor Lacrosse, Tennis Courts and Inline Hockey are available from April to July.
- Ice and pad time is supplied on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Open ice times are available for rent September-March (extra practices, shinnies, family get together, birthday parties etc)
- **PUBLIC SKATING is available indoors on Sundays, FREE Sponsored by: Pharmasave Black Diamond
- No sticks or pucks allowed on the ice during public skating
- Open pad times are available for rent April-July (off ice training, birthday parties, pickle ball, tennis)
How to rent
- Check the calendar below for available ice time.
- Click "Request Reservation", make an account and send your reservation for approval (Min 4 days in advance).
- Call or email the arena to book your desired time.
- Non-Prime A (weekdays before noon); Non-Prime B (weekdays between 12pm-4pm); Non-Prime (weekdays before 4pm)
- Prime (after 4pm and weekends.)
Helmets are mandatory. No one is permitted on any ice surface without a helmet.
Notice to All Patrons
- Verbal or physical abuse of arena staff will not be tolerated.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone under the influence or in possession of alcohol or any illegal substances. The offending person(s) can be asked to vacate the facility. Banning from the facility may result.
COVID 19 (REP Program)
ORA is following the Provincial REP program detailed guidelines (Dec 7, 2021)
Masks are mandatory for everyone including players and coaches except while on the ice or actively eating or drinking.
- Participants under 18 do not require proof of vaccination
- Participants 18+ require proof of vaccinations and Government-issued ID (as of Nov 15, 2021 QR codes are the only acceptable proof of vaccination) unless individuals fall under the Provincial Government Exemption
- Spectators 12+ require proof of vaccinations; Government-issued ID if 18+ (unless individuals fall under the Provincial Government Exemption
- **During Public skating, due to adults and children both being on the ice; proof of vaccination or exemption is required for ages 12+
Contact Parks and Recreation Manager:
Les Quinton Email: email@example.com