Oilfields Regional Arena (Indoor)
|Other Link||Request Reservation|
- Adult Non-Prime Ice Rental (indoor) ($115.00 Add-on)
- Adult Prime Ice Rental (indoor) ($210.00 Add-on)
- Local Youth Ice Rental (indoor) ($150.00 Add-on)
- Local Youth Prime A (indoors) ($85.00 Add-on)
- Local Youth Prime B (indoor) ($95.00 Add-on)
- Non-Local Youth Ice Rental (indoor) ($170.00 Add-on)
- Non-Local Youth Ice Rental (non-prime) ($100.00 Add-on)
The Oilfields Regional Arena (Indoor)
is open for dry pad rentals
Home of the Foothills Figure Skating Club & High Country Minor Hockey
- Ice is in place from the end of August to the end of March.
- Pad time is available from April through July
- Indoor Lacrosse, Tennis Courts and Inline Hockey are available from April to July.
- Ice and pad time is supplied on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Open ice times are available for rent September-March (extra practices, shinnies, family get together, birthday parties etc)
- **PUBLIC SKATING is available indoors on Sundays, FREE Sponsored by: Pharmasave Black Diamond
- No sticks or pucks allowed on the ice during public skating
- Open pad times are available for rent April-July (off ice training, birthday parties, pickle ball, tennis)
How to rent & to See Calendar Availability
- Click here for availability.
- Click "Request Reservation" found at the top of the webpage, make an account and send your reservation for approval (Min 4 days in advance).
- Call or email the arena to book your desired time.
- Non-Prime A (weekdays before noon); Non-Prime B (weekdays between 12pm-4pm); Non-Prime (weekdays before 4pm)
- Prime (after 4pm and weekends.)
Helmets are mandatory. No one is permitted on any ice surface without a helmet.
Notice to All Patrons
- Verbal or physical abuse of arena staff will not be tolerated.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone under the influence or in possession of alcohol or any illegal substances. The offending person(s) can be asked to vacate the facility. Banning from the facility may result.
Contact Parks and Recreation Manager:
Les Quinton Email: firstname.lastname@example.org