The town of Black Diamond has double side event signs at all entrances to the town.
- Centre Avenue; East Entrance (by Rona)
- Government Road; South Entrance (by hospital)
- 5th Street (by Lion's campground)
What you get when you book the signs
- One week of advertising on one side of all 3 signs
- Reservations are for Tuesday-->Monday
- You pick up your letters from the oilfields Regional Arena between 8 am - 4 pm Tuesday
- You return your letters the following Monday between 8 am - 4 pm
- Each sign holds 5 lines and 16 characters each line
- You must submit your wording at the time of booking in order to give the team time to pick your letters for your reservation.
- Each line can be a combination of both letters and numbers limited special characters are available
- User is responsible for picking up letters from the arena, putting them up on the signboards and returning the letters back to the arena on time.
- Cost = FREE for local community groups and non-profits.
Booking Request How To:
All booking requests should be made through the form below or by email. It is advised to get your request in as soon as possible as we are only able to accommodate 2 bookings per sign each week.
Click here for the guidelines on submitting an event
Please fill in the form entirely.
Your booking is NOT CONFIRMED until you receive an emailed agreement.
**A $75 deposit cheque is required to hold your reservation; the cheque is not cashed except in the event that the user does not return the letters, the letters are damaged or lost due to negligence.**